Monday, November 06, 2006

Important Notice

Tuesday Class 7th November.

This Friday, the second prototype is due.
As a result of creating this prototype each group should have already started their detailed design document.

For friday each group should produce a ZIP file, containing whatever is required for the prototype.
I expect most will use a powerpoint demo or Captivate movie.

Each project should name the ZIP file as MM306xx.ZIP where xx is the project group number.
Please publish this to your project website and email the link to all project supervisors.

I will not be at class on Wednesday morning due to attending an unavoidable meeting.
Groups from Wednesday's class are welcome on Tuesday and should you require my attention I will gladly meet with you at another time. Just contact me via email.

Thanks
Colm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home